Revised Dates Due To Covid-19 Restrictions!

Due to the recent level 5 Covid-19 restrictions in Ireland, and following lengthy discussions, we have made the decision to postpone this year’s Go For Gold sale until December 7/8th.

The Go For Gold sale is very important to us, and therefore this has not been an easy decision to make. We also strongly felt that it was also not ours to make alone, and as a result, we have consulted with both our vendors and customers. With their support and positive feedback, we now feel that rescheduling is the best option for everyone.

Maintaining the trust of our vendors is of paramount importance to us, as we realise that most have either bred or sourced their horses specifically with the Go For Gold sale in mind.

For the buyers too, we want to give them every opportunity to come to view the horses before they bid. Alternately, if they are unable to make the sale in person, we want to provide them with as much additional information (including added videos) so that they have the confidence to bid online.

With all the above in mind, we want everyone – buyer or seller, to have the best Go For Gold experience possible and we hope that by the time of the revised date, the current situation will have eased.

Above all, it is vitally important that we adhere to the current guidelines as closely as possible, in order to provide safety to our customers and staff.

We look forward to seeing you on the revised dates

More Recent News